axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kirk Maskalenko" <kirkms...@gmail.com>
Subject Signing Custom Token (SAML) in SOAP Header
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:51:33 GMT
Using the rampart 1.4 policy sample 5 as a reference, I have been
building a client that sends SAML token in the header to a service.
SAML Token type is a sender-vouches that is being created within the
application using opensaml 1.1. Token is showing up correctly in the
header but I have been unable to sign it sucessfully. I have attempted
to sign it using the policy by inserting the Assertion Element Name
and Namespace in the SignedParts section of the policy. I am signing
the WS Addressing MessageId sucessfully using the same mechanism.  How
best to sign the SAML Token in header?

Kirk