axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Meenakshisundaram, Pattabiraman" <Pattabiraman.Meenakshisunda...@aig.com>
Subject RE: Issue in WSDL2Java Generation
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 13:36:28 GMT
Thank you very much. It worked.

________________________________
From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 7:01 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue in WSDL2Java Generation

this is a problem with your wsdl file.

<wsdl:message name="m_Header">
        <wsdl:part name="m_Header" element="s0:MyHeader"/>
    </wsdl:message>

the header message should refer to an element not a type. and MyHeader should be an element
not a complex type.

<s:element name="MyHeader">
                <s:complexType>
                    <s:sequence>
                        <s:element name="m_SessionID" type="s:string"/>
                    </s:sequence>
                </s:complexType>
            </s:element>

thanks,