axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Prateek" <Prateek.J...@premiereglobal.com>
Subject RE: axis2.AxisFault: Unconnected sockets not implemented -- exception
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:53:30 GMT

Ramesh,

  My point was, when you try hitting server not via IE but, through your
program, does your apache/any-program on server side receive it.

Prateek

________________________________

From: Ramesh Vishwanatham [mailto:rvishwanatham@dtcc.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:46 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: axis2.AxisFault: Unconnected sockets not implemented --
exception

Hi Prateek
Thanks for responding, yes I am able to reach "url" using the
certificate via IE browser and see axis2 welcome page. I believe this is
possible only when certificate is going through TAM and web seal. My
hunch some this is missing or wrong at client side.
Regards
Ramesh

"Jain, Prateek" <Prateek.Jain@premiereglobal.com>

11/20/2008 12:12 PM

Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

<axis-user@ws.apache.org>

cc

Subject

RE: axis2.AxisFault: Unconnected sockets not implemented -- exception

Just verify are able to hit sever successfully. I mean, is ssl handshake
successful?

Regards,
Prateek