axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Prateek" <Prateek.J...@premiereglobal.com>
Subject RE: axis2.AxisFault: Unconnected sockets not implemented -- exception
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:12:00 GMT

Just verify are able to hit sever successfully. I mean, is ssl handshake
successful?

Regards,

Prateek

________________________________

From: Ramesh Vishwanatham [mailto:rvishwanatham@dtcc.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:06 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: axis2.AxisFault: Unconnected sockets not implemented --
exception

All

I am getting below exception when my client using keystore to access
https service:

[java] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
Unconnected sockets not implemented
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:1
95)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:77)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageW
ithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:327)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(Common
sHTTPTransportSender.java:206)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:374)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
xisOperation.java:211)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
)

Below is my environment and steps followed:

1) Axis2 1.3 version with jdk 1.4.x, axis2.war along with my service is
deployed
under WAS 6.0 beyond TAM and Web Seal.

2) Below is the client code:

public class MyClient {
        public static void main(String args []) throws Exception {
                String uri = "https://....";
                System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore",
"c:\\mykeys\\myclient.keystore");
                System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword",
"dummy");

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType","pkcs12");

                MyQuoteService2Stub service = new
MyQuoteService2Stub(uri);

}

3) Here is the command I have used to create my keystore:
keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias mytest -keystore myclient.keystore
-file mycert.cer

4) Using the certificate I can access the url through web browser and
see axis2
welcome page and service wsdl.

If someone can point out what I am missing and help me resolve this
problem.

Thanks in Advance

Ramesh
DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error,
please notify us immediately and delete the email and any attachments
from your system. The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no