axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Faulty service
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2008 16:53:01 GMT

did'nt mention which container you'll be using (so sub in TOMCAT,WebLogic,Websphere,JBOSS
for %CONTAINER%)

check the .aar is listed in %CONTAINER%\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services
also check %CONTAINER%\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services\services.list
(to make sure the .aar is listed in services list)

if you don't see the .aar in .\services folder and dont see your service listed in services.list
then use admin tool to upload and activate e.g.
%CONTAINER%\axis2\services\admin
upload the .aar
activate the service
'engage' any applicable Modules to the service
<re>verify the service is published (and the service's wsdl) is displayed in services
view

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.

> Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 17:39:50 +0100
> From: thomas.zastrow@uni-tuebingen.de
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> Subject: Faulty service
>
> Hi there,
>
> I tried to implement the example "Pojo" service which is described here:
>
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4_1/userguide-buildingservices.html#buildservices
>
> But when I copy the whole directory "SampleService" to my Axis2
> installation (inside Tomcat) and call
>
> http://myserver:8080/axis2/services/listServices
>
> the SampleService is listed as "Faulty Service". When I click on it,
> I'll get the error:
>
> --------------------------
> Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/axis2/axis2userguide/SampleService (wrong name:
> SampleService) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at
> java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620) at
> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124) at
> java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260) at
> java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56) at
> java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195) at
> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at
> java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188) at
> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) at
> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251) at
> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319) at
> java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at
> java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247) at
> org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.DefaultSchemaGenerator.(DefaultSchemaGenerator.java:157)
at org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.fillAxisService(Utils.java:524) at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:386)
at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:102)
at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:179)
at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:81) at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(DeploymentFileData.java:136)
at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:597) at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:144)
at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:330) at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:227)
at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngine.java:131) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:284)
at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:82)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:516) at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:436) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1172)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:992) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4058)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4371) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:830) at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:719)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490) at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1149)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311) at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:578) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288) at