axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ricky Murphy <rickytrs...@hotmail.com>
Subject Axis2-1.4 NTLM authentication
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 03:36:11 GMT

Hello All:

I am using Axis2-1.4 to host my services. This service is protected using NTLM authentication
scheme. In one use case, I need to call this service from another service. In 'Axis 1' days,
I can create a NTLM credential and passed it to my stub (generated by wsdl2java) and in the
mean time provide a client.wsdd file for client to specify the transport layer so that HttpClient
can be used and problem is solved. However, how would I do this in Axis2-1.4 (my first version
in Axis2 series)?

I searched the internet and there were some suggestions given but none seemed to be working
well, plus, all seemed to be for older versions of Axis2. The places that I went were (http://wso2.org/library/161
and http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_94/http-transport.html and, etc.). None of them really works
for me. Could any one please make some suggestions, any samples that I can leverage? Thank
you.

-Ricky

Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the “I’m a PC” Messenger themepack now.
hthttp://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642558/direct/01/