axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Juan Jesús Cremades Monserrat" <>
Subject Re: WebClient class and HttpWebRequest class
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 10:56:01 GMT

I'm programming an little application using the Axis2 WS to communicate with
a SharePoint Server. One of the WS that is given by SP is
GetAttachmentCollection() which returs a set of URL's which refences several
resources aas docs, pdf, etc.

Well, my application needs download this ones, but it does not exist any WS
let me download the content of these URL.

In another .NET ans ASP forums said me that you can use two clasees named as
"WebClient" and "HttpWebRequest". My questions is: Exists any equivalent in
the Axis librarys? Or some hel similar.

View raw message