axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Leif Olson <leifaol...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Axis2] WSDL2Java ignores wsdl:documentation tag
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:58:40 GMT
Hi,
We would like to add comments that appear as javadoc comments in the source generated when
we run WSDL2Java on our wsdl file.  Currently, the only javadoc comments that appear are auto
generated.  Any wsdl:documentation tagged comments I add to our axis2 wsdl file do not appear
in the generated source. For example:

  <wsdl:operation name="acceptRatePlan">
    <wsdl:documentation>comment1 is ignored</wsdl:documentation>
      <soap:operation soapAction="urn:ws.unity.trilliantnetworks.com:Soap:acceptRatePlan"
/>
      <wsdl:documentation>comment2 is ignored</wsdl:documentation>
      <wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:documentation>comment3 is ignored</wsdl:documentation>
        <soap:body parts="parameters" use="literal" />
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <soap:body use="literal" />
      </wsdl:output>
      <wsdl:fault name="InvalidFieldFault">
        <soap:fault name="InvalidFieldFault" use="literal" />
      </wsdl:fault>
      <wsdl:fault name="AccessDeniedFault">
        <soap:fault name="AccessDeniedFault" use="literal" />
      </wsdl:fault>
      <wsdl:fault name="UnexpectedErrorFault">
        <soap:fault name="UnexpectedErrorFault" use="literal" />
      </wsdl:fault>
    </wsdl:operation>

Is there another tag we should be using or certain option argument that should also be used
when running WSDL2Java?

Thanks,
Leif