axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mario-Leander Reimer <leander.rei...@vva-networks.de>
Subject AW: [Rampart] Acegi security within PWCHandler
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:31:51 GMT
Hi Sagara,

I had a similar scenario in our application. What I did is to write my own Axis2 handler and
module.

The Axis2 handler gets a Message context instance, from where you can access a AxisService
instance, which is required to obtain the webapp configured ApplicationContext.

Have a look at the source code of SpringServletContextObjectSupplier. There you see the required
code to get hold of the ApplicationContext via the AxisService instance.

Regards,
Leander

Von: Sagara Gunathunga [mailto:sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. November 2008 14:58
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [Rampart] Acegi security within PWCHandler

Hi Prabath,
Thanks for your feedback, but my case is somewhat different from   AcegiAuthenticator , in
your AcegiRealm  class you manually load the ApplicationContext  as follows.

ApplicationContext context = new FileSystemXmlApplicationContext(
                fileName);
        String authProviderId = config.getAuthProviderId();
        if (authProviderId == null) {
            throw new UserManagerException("nullAuthProvider");
        }
authProvider = (AuthenticationProvider) context.getBean(authProviderId);

That's  how you load AuthenticationProvider in to AcegiAuthenticator . but in my case when
the web application is start ApplicationContext  (Acegi) also loaded. When the  time of PWCHandler
 invokes , ApplicationContext   already available ,  i just want to access those spring beans
within the handle method of PWCHandler without reload them again . ( like Axis2 access beans
define in spring context ,without reloading ApplicationContext )

Thanks ,

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:45 PM, Prabath Siriwardena <prabath@wso2.com<mailto:prabath@wso2.com>>