axis-java-user mailing list archives

From changxing <chang.x...@sage.ch>
Subject Soap Request Problem Re: Http Error: could not Post file on server
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:04:37 GMT
Hi Amila,

Thanks for the reply.

First now I'm sure this has nothing to do with database.
I used a simple webservice(StockQuoteService which comes with axis2) to
do more testing, which doesn't access database.
In the getPrice(), I delayed 40 seconds.

If I request the service in IE, I get the result after 40 seconds.
But if I request the service in altova xmlspy(first create a soap
request then send the soap request), I get the same error message as below:
Http Error: Could not Post file.....

This seems that soap request has a timeout value different from http
request's.  Does axis2 treat soap request different from http request?
and is there a soap request timeout value in axis2?  confusing...

thanks,

Chang Xing.