axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JMS Transport in Axis2
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:07:55 GMT
Hi Joshi

>       I am attempting to use the JMS transport in Axis2. We are using*
>       Tibco* queues. I was able to do one way operation
>       (_http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_one-way_) over JMS. When I tried to
>       do request-response operation, I get client already exists JMS
>       Exception.
>
>       SEVERE: Failed to create a connection. The JMSException message
>       is as follows:
>       clientId already exists
>       [ERROR] Error preparing to send message to destination
>       *javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: clientId already exists*
>
>       How does the* org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender* work?
>       Can I specify different queue in JMSSender configuration? I
>       tried this but it didn't work:
>
>       <transportSender name="jms"
>       class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender">
>               <parameter name="default">
>                       <parameter
>       name="java.naming.factory.initial">com.gs.ContextFactory</parameter>
>
>                       <parameter
>       name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName">QueueFactory</parameter>

>             </parameter>
>       </transportSender>

We are currently improving the JMS transport to be much more powerful
and flexible, including proper support for durable subscriptions, and
the good news is that its almost ready.. Would you be interested to work
with us to help ensure that your use case is properly handled, as well
as to give us feedback that will help us make it better? The discussions
have been happening around the Apache Synapse mailing list [1] for now,
and you are welcome to join

asankha

[1] http://markmail.org/message/6ewkmrdzszi2yijy

--