axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Asankha <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: axis2: TemporaryTemplate not found
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 11:40:56 GMT
Hi Shen
> unluckily , still got the error of "temporary queue can not be created for response".
> weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: TemporaryTemplate not found.
> Please make sure that you have configured a TemporaryTemplate for your JMSServer(s).
>
> Although I created a TemporaryTemplate to bind to my jms server. still got this error.

The problem is NOT related at all to Axis2 or the JDK, but proper
configuration of WLS JMS. Is your environment clustered? You could also
check with BEA if you have support.. also check the folllowing:

http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=24432
http://forums.bea.com/search.jspa?q=TemporaryTemplate%20not%20found&objID=c1&defOp=1&rankBy=10001&threadID=200007415

asankha

--