axis-java-user mailing list archives

From don t <donny.tjon...@verizonwireless.com>
Subject Re: Standard for publishing custom WSDL/XSD using axis2
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:07:32 GMT

Try putting WSDL and XSD under META-INF of your aar archive file. For example

testservice.aar
--->META-INF
     --->TestService.wsdl
     --->TestService.xsd

In TestService.wsdl you need only include the xsd filename in schemaLocation

<xs:include schemaLocation="TestService.xsd"/>

After deployment the wsdl URL is something like this using your own port and
service name

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/TestService?wsdl

And the schema URL using xsd parameter to pick the schema you want to browse

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/TestService?xsd=TestService.xsd