axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nadun Herath <malakaher...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Axis2] How to produce Long data types when using the tool wsdl2java
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:02:00 GMT
Hi all
I have a wsdl which has Long data types.  Basically it should generate a  Long data type when
wsdl2java tool is used.
How can we achive that task when code generating.? Is there a option we should specify when
code generating.

<complexType name="RemoteAttachment">
    <complexContent>
     <extension base="tns1:AbstractRemoteEntity">
      <sequence>
       <element name="author" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
       <element name="created" nillable="true" type="xsd:date"/>
       <element name="filename" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
       <element name="filesize" nillable="true" type="xsd:long"/>          <-----
This should be a  <!--Long-->
       <element name="mimetype" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
      </sequence>
     </extension>
    </complexContent>
   </complexType>

When RemoteAttachment bean is created using tool wsdl2java it should contain field of  Long
data type (filesize)

I thank you in advance.

 Nadun Malaka Herath
Department of Computer Engineering