axis-java-user mailing list archives

From javier <jrb38fr-ax...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to get the list of published services
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:31:21 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a way to get the list of all published services on Axis2. I know there is
a file on the repository/services directory where those services are enumerated but I would
like to know if there is another way to get this list using an API for example. Please tell
me if my request has sense or I need to use an additional technology as UDDI to do it. Thanks
in advance.

javier