axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <paul.ocklef...@nhs.net>
Subject RE: Axis 1.4 support for MTOM
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:27:24 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I believe that the version of axis that we are using
is axis1 - 1.3 (not 1.4 as I originally stated). I could be wrong but the
generated wsdl files say:

WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.3
Built on Oct 05, 2005 (05:23:37 EDT)

We are using a version of axis that requires a .wsdd file to be created. Is
it still possible to use MTOM with this version of axis? I know we should
upgrade, but some of the services have been running for a long time, and
changing to axis2 would mean we would need to retest every service.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Radek Adamiak [mailto:radoslaw.adamiak@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 November 2008 11:19
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis 1.4 support for MTOM

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4_1/mtom-guide.html

--
zolv

This  message  may  contain  confidential and  privileged  information.
If you  are not the  intended recipient  you should not  disclose, copy
or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance
on its contents.  To do so is strictly  prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please  inform  the  sender that  this  message has  gone astray before
deleting it.  Thank you.

2008 marks the 60th anniversary of the NHS.  It's an opportunity to pay
tribute to the NHS staff and volunteers who help shape the service, and
celebrate their achievements.

If you work for the NHS  and  would like  an NHSmail  email account, go
to: www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail