axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Néstor Boscán <nesto...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Type "X" missing
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 14:32:00 GMT
Used other data bindings and I’m having validation problems with xmlbeans
and jaxb. But they seem to read the xsd files. I even used xjc.bat and
scomp.bat directly and it works.

What is strange is that it does detect the xsd files because it shows:

Retrieving schema at 'file2.xsd', relative to 'file1.xsd'.

And it loads every file. Then it shows the TYPE Warnings. And at the end I
get an exception:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException

: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener

ationEngine.java:271)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExcepti

on

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp

leDBExtension.java:53)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener

ationEngine.java:224)

        ... 2 more

        at

java:39)

        at

sorImpl.java:25)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp

leDBExtension.java:50)

        ... 3 more

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException:
java.lang.NullPoi

nterException

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.JavaBeanWriter.write(JavaBeanWriter.ja

va:270)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.writeComplexType(SchemaCompile

r.java:1037)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processNamedComplexSchemaType(

SchemaCompiler.java:1023)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:39

5)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:35

2)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:35

2)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:28

0)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java

:103)

        ... 8 more

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.JavaBeanWriter.typeChanged(JavaBeanWri

ter.java:1100)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.JavaBeanWriter.addPropertyEntries(Java

BeanWriter.java:776)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.JavaBeanWriter.populateInfo(JavaBeanWr

iter.java:695)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.JavaBeanWriter.getBeanElement(JavaBean

Writer.java:602)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.JavaBeanWriter.process(JavaBeanWriter.

java:460)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.JavaBeanWriter.write(JavaBeanWriter.ja

va:265)

        ... 15 more

Regards,

Néstor Boscán