axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axiom VS data-binding?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 01:23:52 GMT
Can you post a snippet of your types section. I wonder whether they all use
anyType, is so they are bound to IMElement which is Axiom. To get best use
of DataBinding you need to have your schema bound to types rather than
anyType.

See how easy it is to use WSDL2java at
times<http://www.keith-chapman.org/2008/10/axis2-wsdl2java-generate-better-code.html>[1]
. But as I've said it depends on the schema.

Thanks,
Keith.

[1]