axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bai Shen" <baishen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring Axis2 client to use Rampart
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:03:32 GMT
I set up my server with Rampart.  So when I send a message from my Axis2
client, it gets rejected because there's no security header.  So now I need
to configure my client to use Rampart. I got the service client and told it
to engage rampart, but I keep getting back the error that it can't engage
Rampart.  I've copied over all of the jars from the Rampart lib dir, but
that didn't see to help.  So I'm at a loss atm on how to configure my client
to use Rampart.   Any help would be appreciated. TIA.