axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bai Shen" <baishen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between SOAP 1.1, SOAP 1.2 and SOAP HTTP
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:39:29 GMT
Okay, I found where the difference of soap and soap12, which I hadn't
noticed before.  However, I don't see anything defining a difference between
the two.

<wsdl:binding name="MessageServiceSoap11Binding"
type="ns:MessageServicePortType">
<soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
style="document"/>
−
<wsdl:operation name="sendMessages">
<soap:operation soapAction="urn:sendMessages" style="document"/>
−
<wsdl:input>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
</wsdl:operation>
−
<wsdl:operation name="getMessages">
<soap:operation soapAction="urn:getMessages" style="document"/>
−
<wsdl:input>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
−
<wsdl:output>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:binding>
−
<wsdl:binding name="MessageServiceSoap12Binding"
type="ns:MessageServicePortType">
<soap12:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
style="document"/>
−
<wsdl:operation name="sendMessages">
<soap12:operation soapAction="urn:sendMessages" style="document"/>
−
<wsdl:input>
<soap12:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
</wsdl:operation>
−
<wsdl:operation name="getMessages">
<soap12:operation soapAction="urn:getMessages" style="document"/>
−
<wsdl:input>
<soap12:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
−
<wsdl:output>
<soap12:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:binding>

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 9:57 PM, keith chapman <keithgchapman@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi If you take this WSDL<https://mooshup.com/services/system/version?wsdl>[1] as
an example, it has a SOAP 1.1 (system-version-SOAP11Binding) as well