axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Martin.Be...@materna.de>
Subject AW: Axis 2 - mapping problem
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:51:07 GMT
Hi,
may be "external mapping" is the solution for your problem.
I found this http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-dev@ws.apache.org/msg25312.html
when i searched for a way to use another namespace prefix instead of "ns1". I think what i
found may be the soluton for your problem.
Off topic: Now, do you have one for mine? ;-)
Greetings
martin

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: zuba [mailto:ja_kralj@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. Oktober 2008 15:37
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Axis 2 - mapping problem

Hello,

I'm building java client for some web service and I have a problem. One of attributes in *.wsdl
file is named "Class" (<xs:element name="Class"
type="xs:string"/>) so when I try to compile stub file I get exception:

ErrorReportType cannot override getClass() in java.lang.Object; overridden me thod is final
    [javac]                            public  java.lang.String getClass(){
    [javac]                                                     ^

So I seek the way to build an another method for this attribute, to map a Class attribute.

Thanks in advance!