axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 in Weblogic 8.1
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 18:35:50 GMT

trying to figure out the statementDue to some constraints we need to deploy only the Axis2.war.

if you are prohibited from deploying aar with mar then yes you wont be able to use Axis2Could
you explain please?Martin ______________________________________________ Disclaimer and confidentiality
note Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender.
within this transmission. Subject: Axis2 in Weblogic 8.1Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:04:05 -0400From:
Peter.Rajesh@TheHartford.comTo: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Axis2 in Weblogic 8.1

Hi,

To configure Axis2 in Weblogic, why the exploded deployment of Axis2 war is recommended?

If we deploy the Axis2.war file in Weblogic will it work as the exploded format?

Due to some constraints we need to deploy only the Axis2.war.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

destroy all copies.