axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: listServices returns a blank page instead of a list of services
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 22:10:14 GMT

hi nate

to disable:
in axis2-web/index.jsp
comment out
ren /axis2-web/listServices.jsp anythingElse

to enable:
ren anythingElse /axis2-web/listServices.jsp
take out comments in axis2-web/index.jsp

does this help
?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:11:17 -0700
From: phlake@gmail.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: listServices returns a blank page instead of a list of services

I'm using Axis2 v1.4.1.  Axis2 is deployed on JBoss 4.0.5, embedded in a WAR named my_service.war.

When I hit this URL:
http://localhost:8080/my_service/services/listServices

I receive a 200 OK with a content-length of 0.  Axis2 appears to respond with an entirely
blank page.  I expect instead a list of services.  Can this list of services be disabled by
configuration?  What can I check to re-enable the list?

Thanks,
Nate Roe