axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Tired of aar problem
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 21:56:46 GMT

please post wsdl

Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:34:58 -0700
From: ibrahimdemire@yahoo.com
Subject: Tired of aar problem
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Hi All;

I have been trying to generate an aar file and deploy it within my war file.Everthing deploys
well and when I use the axis2 web interface I can see my service. But when I send a request
from .NET Wweb Service Studio:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an
invocation. ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The ServiceClass object does
not implement the required method in the following form: OMElement call(OMElement e)

But my service class object is exactly the same..Before sending my  wsdl file and aar I have
a few questions

1-while creating my aar should I put the used libraries in a folder called lib
2- when I try to create my aar with
 Eclipse Axis Archiver Plugin but I can not load my class ..So can this a sign that there
something wrong
3-My axis2 container is 1.3 verison and I write my services using 1.4.1 libs. Can this cause
a problem.

I can send more information if you are interested.

Yours and thanks

 Ibrahim DEMIRCyberSoft Yazilim Muh.http://www.ibrahimdemir.org