axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Semantics
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 20:22:43 GMT

Afternoon Keith and Demetris

I'm excited about having an all inclusive environment for configuring and deploying webservices
to accomplish one is a feather in your cap
to accomplish all capabilities deserves everyone's gratitude
Full support for WS-Security, WS-Trust, WS-Policy and WS-Secure Conversation and
                XKMSEJB service provider support - Expose your EJBs as servicesAxis1 backward
compatibility - Deploy Axis1 services on WSAS & Engage advanced
                WS-* protocols in front of legacy
                servicesJMX & Web interface based monitoring and managementWS-* &
REST support
I d/l ed ths distro from <http://wso2.org/projects/wsas>
and ran axis2server.bat and see this error

[ERROR] The rampart-1.3.mar module, which is not valid, caused org.apache.rampart.Rampart
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: org.apache.rampart.Rampart

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: org.apache.rampart.Rampart
        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.<init>(AxisFault.java:259)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException.<init>(DeploymentExcepctio)

//as a double-check I took a look at module.xml contained within rampart-1.3.mar
<module name="rampart" class="org.apache.rampart.Rampart">

    <Description>This module provides the WS-Security and WS-SecureConversation
    functionalities for Axis2, based on Apache WSS4J, Apache XML-Security
    and Apache Rahas implementations.
    </Description>

    <InFlow>
        <handler name="PolicyBasedSecurityInHandler" class="org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartReceiver">
            <order phase="Security" phaseFirst="true"/>
        </handler>
        <handler name="SecurityInHandler" class="org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllReceiver">
            <order phase="Security"/>
        </handler>
    </InFlow>

    <OutFlow>
        <handler name="SecurityOutHandler" class="org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender">
            <order phase="Security"/>
        </handler>
        <handler name="PolicyBasedSecurityOutHandler" class="org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartSender">
            <order phase="Security" phaseLast="true"/>
        </handler>
    </OutFlow>
    <supported-policy-namespaces namespaces="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy"/>
    <local-policy-assertions>
        <rampart:RampartConfig xmlns:rampart="http://ws.apache.org/rampart/policy" />
    </local-policy-assertions>
</module>

seems that none of the classes referenced in module.xml made it into the rampart-1.3.mar distro
?

Is there a different mar we can use or are the classes contained in a separate jar?

thanks!
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.