axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem attaching ws-policy at message level
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:39:33 GMT
Hi Mary,

How did you create the SimpleServiceStub? It says it was auto-generated from
> WSDL, but you did not include a WSDL in the example. Does the wsdl2java
> included in axis 1.4.1 work out of the box or does it need to become
> "rampart aware" in some way?

No, you don't need to make wsdl2java rampart aware. In the above scenario I
used the code first approach. I just created a the service archive with the
necessary classes and the services.xml. WSDL was generated by Axis2.  Then I
created stubs using axis2 codegen tool by pointing it the WSDL generated by
Axis2 engine.

thanks,
nandana