axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Barry Alexander" <Barry_Alexan...@gap.com>
Subject RE: Integrating Axis2 with Tomcat and Eclipse
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:47:21 GMT
<CCheck you axis2.xml for admin access to axis2, default is:

  <parameter name="userName">admin</parameter>

  <parameter name="password">axis2</parameter>

Ch

From: Bai Shen [mailto:baishen.lists@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:35 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Integrating Axis2 with Tomcat and Eclipse

Okay, I started the tutorial in the first link.  I'm not sure what
version of Axis2/eclipse it's for, but several of the
screenshots/settings are different than mine.  Anyways, I managed to get
to the equivalent of step 13.  I was able to start my tomcat instance.
When I hit next, it attempted to deploy my service to tomcat.  However,
I got the following error.

[ERROR] The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
http://localhost:8080/Axis2_Test/services/AdminService
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint
reference (EPR) http://localhost:8080/Axis2_Test/services/AdminService

I'm not sure what I need to do the enable the AdminService.  It's not
listed in my running services.  However, when I looked on my tomcat in
the Axis2_Test dir, there was an axis2-web folder.  I went into that and
was able to list my services.  There's also an Administration link, but
when I click on that, it wants a login/pass.  I'm not sure what to use
as I don't recall setting any usr/pass for Axis2.

TIA.