axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tian Chi <chi_t...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Axis2] How to (using Axis2) get the XML file posted from a SOAP client?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:26:35 GMT
Hi all,

This is my first time to try to use Axis2 to create a SOAP service.
Basically my SOAP service needs to recieve an XML file posted from an SOAP client. The SOAP
client program is from a third party who is not using Axis2.

Can anyone tell me how to do that or tell me where I can find documents/exmaples to accomplish
that?

Assume my service is something like

http://myUrl/axis2/postXmlData

I guess there should be some special Axis2 API codes in the function 'postXmlData', right?
Can anyone tell me more about
what kinds of codes there should be to receive the XML document
sent from the SOAP client?

I'd really appreciate it if someone can give me some guidance
or shed some lights on this.

thanks in advance,

-tian