axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] WSDL2Java problem with array type
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:53:09 GMT
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Sagara Gunathunga <
sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys ,
>
> I have deployed a POJO service that has a method something slimier to
> following signature
>
>          * public long createUser (UserProfile pr , Contacts[] contacts){
> }*
>
> where UserProfile and Contacts are  POJOs , this will generate  correct
> WSDL file. but when I created a WS client using WSDL2JAVA tool with default
> ADB binding, It genarate   both of above POJO classes . Also another class
> called *Collection* that extended from *ADBBean* .
>
> 1.) AddContacts(Collection col) take  Collection as a argument, but there
> is no method define inside the Collection class to set Array of Contacts or
> to set any implementation  of Java.util. Collection , How can I include set
> of  Contacts objects in to request ....?

could you please send your wsdl. please create a jira with the wsdl.

2.) Can I solve this problem by using any other data binding option....?

Please try. you can change the databinding uisng  -d option
i.e  -d jaxbri , -d xmlbeans

thanks,
Amila.

--