axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In-flow request insertion
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:17:01 GMT
On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Igor Nogueira <igornogueirasantos@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Amila, thank you! I've tested what you said, but I've got this exception:
> "A message was added that is not valid. However, the operation context was
> complete."

this means it try to add an Axis2 Message to an operation context which
already has required number of Axis2 messages. This may happen when it goes
through the dispatches again.

> Here's the code I'm using:
>
>         contextomensagem.setCurrentHandlerIndex(0);
>         contextomensagem.setCurrentPhaseIndex(0);
>         AxisEngine engine = new
> AxisEngine(contextomensagem.getConfigurationContext());
>         try {
>             engine.receive(contextomensagem);

you can simply called . AxisEngine.receive() since this is a static method.

>         } catch (AxisFault e1) {
>
>             e1.printStackTrace();
>             return (e1.getReason());
>         }
>
> "contextomensagem" is a static variable that keeps a copy of the
> MessageContext received at the invoke method. As I'm testing I didin't
> change the SOAPEnvelope, I'm  just trying to re-send the same message. Is
> there something else to do?

Are you experimenting with Axis2 Engine or what do you try to archive? why
you want to send the same message twice?

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi