axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jon H" <hors...@gmail.com>
Subject Unsupported content Simple Type List
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 19:56:10 GMT
Hey,

I'm using 1.4.1 and am trying to use wsdl2java and get the following error.

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException:
Unsupported content Simple Type List in
{http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/services/2006/types}FreeBusyViewType
!

The command I was using is wsdl2java -d adb -uri Services.wsdl

After some googling I see a note on
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/archived_news.html from 2006 stating

"Axis Data Binding (ADB) does not cover all of the XML Schema; its an
80-20 design point. Unsupported XML Schema features include:

   1. Simple content extension and restriction
   2. Complex content restriction"

But from other searches it seems like this should now be supported in 1.4.1.

Anyone have any pointers?  If it matters I'm trying to connect to MS
Exchange 2007 Web Services.

Cheers,

Jon