axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "mail vimal" <sendvi...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Learning Curve
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:54:15 GMT
Hi Sekhar

it would be useful to first understand XML related things like Schema etc
quick link may be
http://w3schools.com/

then servlet technology is a pre-requisite, then go for Monson-Haefel
book(see free section of PDF online) for general introduction to things you
asked.
On practical side Kent Tong book is very useful, to see it happen; then
thilo Frotscher will be useful(it is in german).

it will be a pleasent journey!

vimal