axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <mohammad.emran.pa...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Hep Needed:Response is not corresponding to the current request passed
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:38:09 GMT
Hi Amila,

Can u send me small example how do we set up tcp/ip monitor after we create client stub using
axis2 jars. I tried to set up but it is not showing me the request and responses of my web
service url.

Because my web service url is not local url this is from third pary web service url from where
response is coming for me. So, the set up I did for tcp monitor is not monitoring that request
and response. Is it possible for me to monitor that third party WS URL.

Thanks & Regards
Mohammad Emran Pasha
Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.
IBC Knowledge Park
4/1,Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore 560 029.
off :+ 91-80-39162354
Mob :+91-9844919629

________________________________

From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Sent: Sun 10/12/2008 10:49 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hep Needed:Response is not corresponding to the current request passed

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 12:28 PM, <mohammad.emran.pasha@accenture.com> wrote:

	Hi ,

	I am new for axis2-1.4. I am not sure what does it mean by blocking call.

	But here is the process i followed to generate my client stub and the client calls.

	wsdl2java -uri C:\sample.wsdl -p sample -d xmlbeans -s

	String folder = "a";

	try {

	System.out.println("RESPONSE FROM KANA WEB SERVICE");

	getObjectReq = GetObjectDocument.Factory.newInstance();

	getObjectData = getObjectReq.addNewObject();

	//set the parameters

	getObjectData.setFolder(folder);

	/*Get the getObjectResponse*/

	stub = new Stub();

	getObjectListResDoc = stub.getObjectList(getObjectListDocReq);

this means you are doing a blocking call.  i.e. your client thread is blocked until the response
comes. isn't this
response match with the request. Can you have a look at with the tcp mon.

thanks,
Amila.

	System.out.println("HELP RESPONSE+++++++++++++" + getObjectListResDoc);

	folder = "b";

	System.out.println("RESPONSE FROM KANA WEB SERVICE");

	getObjectReq = GetObjectDocument.Factory.newInstance();

	getObjectData = getObjectReq.addNewObject();

	//set the parameters

	getObjectData.setFolder(folder);

	/*Get the getObjectResponse*/

	stub = new Stub();

	getObjectListResDoc = stub.getObjectList(getObjectListDocReq);

	System.out.println("HELP RESPONSE+++++++++++++" + getObjectListResDoc);

	folder = "c";

	System.out.println("RESPONSE FROM KANA WEB SERVICE");

	getObjectReq = GetObjectDocument.Factory.newInstance();

	getObjectData = getObjectReq.addNewObject();

	//set the parameters

	getObjectData.setFolder(folder);

	/*Get the getObjectResponse*/

	stub = new Stub();

	getObjectListResDoc = stub.getObjectList(getObjectListDocReq);

	System.out.println("HELP RESPONSE+++++++++++++" + getObjectListResDoc);

	folder = "d";

	System.out.println("RESPONSE FROM KANA WEB SERVICE");

	getObjectReq = GetObjectDocument.Factory.newInstance();

	getObjectData = getObjectReq.addNewObject();

	//set the parameters

	getObjectData.setFolder(folder);

	/*Get the getObjectResponse*/

	stub = new Stub();

	getObjectListResDoc = stub.getObjectList(getObjectListDocReq);

	System.out.println("HELP RESPONSE+++++++++++++" + getObjectListResDoc);

	} catch(Exception ex) {

	ex.printStackTrace();

	}

	Above pasted code is one java class where i am making four calls to my web service through
client stub generated using axis2-1.4 jars.

	Is this information is sufficient to decide what call i am making through axis to webservice.
Or else please send me some more information how can i decide which type of call i am making
here in my case.

	If you get what can be the issue here plese reyply to me as soon as possible. Advanced thanks
to all of you.

	Thanks & Regards
	Mohammad Emran Pasha
	Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.