axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <mohammad.emran.pa...@accenture.com>
Subject Hep Needed:Response is not corresponding to the current request passed
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:58:40 GMT
Hi,

I am using client stub generated using axis2-1.4 jars.

In my scenario I pass four different set of inputs in a loop. Means I call my client stub
four times in a loop with four different set of inputs.
Example:
             getObjectReq = GetObjectDoc.Factory.newInstance();
             getObjectData = getObjectReq.addNewGetObjectList();
             //set the parameters
             getObjectData.setFolder(folder);
             getObjectData.setPartner(PARTNER_VZ);
             getObjectData.setProduct(servType);
             getObjectData.setRegion(servRegion);
             getObjectData.setAuthKey(authId);
             /*Get the getObjectListResponse*/
             stub = new Stub();
             getObjectRes = stub.getObjectRes(getObjectReq);

Now If Iam calling this Web Service call four times, response is not coming corresponding
to the request we are passing. Responses are not in a some logical order also.

Can you please let me know If this issue is already fixed, Or it's a known bug in axis2-1.4.
I tried using axis2-1.4.1 also but still the same issue with the responses returning from
axis.

Thanks & Regards
Mohammad Emran Pasha
Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.