axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 + jms
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 05:06:27 GMT
Hi Shen

Refer to http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/jms-transport.html to get started

asankha

Shen, Chunxia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to implement web service using JMS transport.
> Please forward me a good link or an example that would guide me in the process.
> Your help on this will be appreciate.
>

> Thanks & Regards
>
> Shen Chunxia (Jennie)
> ReBT
> Tel: 86-21-38954626 ext. 61104
> chunxia.shen@citigroup.com
>

> Thanks & Regards
>

> Shen Chunxia (Jennie)
> ReBT
> Tel: 86-21-38954626 ext. 61104
> chunxia.shen@citigroup.com

program to put messages in the queue. It isn't really hard to do.

> Not really the end of your problem, I Know...

ActiveMQ.

> So...i have performed all the necessary steps from :
>
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/jms-transport.html
>
> Everythigg seesm to be ok, my WSDL is correct and it also expose my binding as JMS (see
the snipset below).

> Now...how can I invoke this WS through JMS? Is there any tools like SoapUI where I can
give my wsdl and shoot? (I can do just like that if I use the HTTP request within SoapUI,
but if I use the JMS, it seems to not reacting. Even my ActiveMQ console seems not to receive
any new message).

> Furthermore, how can I build a JMS client for this particular WS? (any example code???)
>
> Thanks,
> Aries
>

> <wsdl:port name="echoJmsSoap11Endpoint" binding="ns:echoSoap11Binding"> <soap:address
location="jms:/echo?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616"/>