axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hot update concerns
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:29:05 GMT

> Hi, why is it not advisable to use hot update in a real-time system?
> What are the concerns? I found the following paragraph online.

The problem is how update in changing an existing service , so the way
Axis2 deal with that is undeploy the service and deploy the service
(something similar to that). So if there are already processing request
then system may lead to an unknow state. Because of classes and property
reinitialization.

-Deepal

--
Thank you!