axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: AXIS JAVA Client - JMS Transport Authenication
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 01:50:24 GMT
Sam

What is the version of Axis2 and the JMS transport which you are using?
i.e. is it the SNAPSHOT versions or a previous release? The JMS
transport implementation used by Apache Synapse ESB now lives in the
WSCommons project so that Axis2 users can share is more naturally. That
has support to define connection properties for outgoing JMS on your
axis2.xml for the JMS sender. You could define JNDI properties (i.e.
credentials) there for them to be picked up. Anyway, some more
background information would help us help you better

asankha