axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mary Thompson <mrthomp...@lbl.gov>
Subject Re: wsld2java and ws-policy
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 07:55:18 GMT
I created jira AXIS2-4065. My WSDL is manually created. The policy was
attached after reading the Web Services Policy 1.2 - Attachment
(WS-PolicyAttachment), so I may have done it incorrectly.  There seem to
be several places where it could be placed. I did try by reference, and
using a PolicyAttachment element as well, with no luck.

Mary