axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sagara Gunathunga" <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS2] WSDL2Java problem with array type
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:22:39 GMT
Hi guys ,

I have deployed a POJO service that has a method something slimier to
following signature

         * public long createUser (UserProfile pr , Contacts[] contacts){
}*

where UserProfile and Contacts are  POJOs , this will generate  correct
WSDL file. but when I created a WS client using WSDL2JAVA tool with default
ADB binding, It genarate   both of above POJO classes . Also another class
called *Collection* that extended from *ADBBean* .

1.) AddContacts(Collection col) take  Collection as a argument, but there is
no method define inside the Collection class to set Array of Contacts or to
set any implementation  of Java.util. Collection , How can I include set of
Contacts objects in to request ....?

2.) Can I solve this problem by using any other data binding option....?

Thanks ,

Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://sagaras.awardspace.com/