axis-java-user mailing list archives

From qingzhao zheng <qingzh...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject get datasource via spring with spring inside aar layout
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:21:30 GMT
hi,I have follow the guide to make the sample pojospringguide run with spring inside aar layout
.but when I try to get the datasource via org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource
in applicationContext.xml .it throws Exception ---class not found .the oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
not found .
  is it the problem about the classloader?
   why it could find the axis2-spring.jar,spring.jar in the lib/ fold but cann't find the
ojdbc14.jar in the lib/ fold?
  I'm not using hibernate ,I only use spring .
  any help would be appreciated.
                                      qingzhao,

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!