axis-java-user mailing list archives

From zuba <ja_kr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis 2 - mapping problem
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:37:14 GMT

Hello,

I'm building java client for some web service and I have a problem. One of
attributes in *.wsdl file is named "Class" (<xs:element name="Class"
type="xs:string"/>) so when I try to compile stub file I get exception:

ErrorReportType cannot override getClass() in java.lang.Object; overridden
me
thod is final
    [javac]                            public  java.lang.String getClass(){
    [javac]                                                     ^

So I seek the way to build an another method for this attribute, to map a
Class attribute.

Thanks in advance!