axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sellerjd <jaysell...@gmail.com>
Subject axis2 - jaxws - complex types
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:24:26 GMT

I am running axis2 inside of glassfish.  I've got an axis2 web service
running (built with NetBeans 6.1). It works great.  I then add a WS client
to my axis project and make a call from my axis2 ws to the jax-ws ws. If I
call an operation that does not have complex types, it works great.
However, if I try to call an operation that has complex types, it gives me
the following error:

com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModelerException: runtime modeler error: Wrapper
class com.playground.Foo is not found. Have you run APT to generate them?
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.getClass(RuntimeModeler.java:285)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processDocWrappedMethod(RuntimeModeler.java:596)

When I look in my Axis2Test project's aar file, the generated classes are
there (including Foo).  I've tried copying Foo to Axis2 WebInf/classes and
to glassfish/domains/domain2/lib/classes.  Neither seem to make a
difference.

The jax-ws web service that I am calling is correctly read and executed by
soapui as well as can be consumed by a simple servlet, so I believe it's
structure is right.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.