axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ERaj <illaya_r...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to work with interface & implementation service on axis2
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 22:49:54 GMT

Hi,
  With axis2 we are creating a service class and add necessary webservice
methods and implement those methods. Later generate wsdl and give it to
client. But usually with other technology we would create an interface and
implement that interface in a service impl class. And generate wsdl using
that interface and not with the impl class isn't?
How to do that with axis2 ?
I have tried like created a sample interface with 2 methods , implement
those interface in the service impl class. Later generate wsdl using the
sample interface - everything worked without any issues but once I generate
stub from the wsdl it is not working. Is there any best way to do this?

Cheers,
Raj