axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deshan <deshan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading a properties file from Axis2 service class
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:53:26 GMT

Hi Amila,

The following line of code in your previous reply;

MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getAxisService().getParameter("propertyFileName").getValue()

Does this return a reference to the actual Properties file or the file name
as a string? It returns a string when I tried it out.

I need to access the values in the properties file from the service class.
Also, I need to update them. Would you be able to help me out here?

thanks,
Deshan