axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Laszlo Benke <laszlo.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Character problem with axis2 - rampart 1.3
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 15:34:59 GMT

Hello!

I've made a ws-security client which is communicating to a Websphere
webservice with signed body, using x503Token. It works fine if the body
doesn't contain any non iso-8859-1 characters. But if it contains I've got
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: The signature verification
failed exception. The server sends the answer in utf-8 and it sets
context-type to text/xml; charset=utf-8. The received message is also good,
when I take a look at this line in the log:
org.apache.rampart.MESSAGE.invoke:78 - ***********************
RampartReceiver received. But later in the log it becomes wrong
here:org.apache.ws.security.message.EnvelopeIdResolver.engineResolve:145 -
exit engineResolve, result: XMLSignatureInput/Element/

Difference in the lines are the following:
<errText>A Casco szerződés nem élő.</errText>
<errText>A Casco szerződés nem élő.</errText>

Anybody has idea what can I do with this problem.

Thanks for the answers
Laszlo



-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Character-problem-with-axis2---rampart-1.3-tp19781765p19781765.html
Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message