axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bartolomeo Nicolotti <bnicolo...@siapcn.it>
Subject Re: [axis2] Huge .java generated by wsdl2java
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:20:17 GMT
tried also jaxme


wsdl2java.sh  -uri XMLSelect_emea.wsdl -S JavaSource -R
resources/XMLSelectClient -s -sd -u -ssi -sp -or -d jaxme -o ../.. 
 Using AXIS2_HOME:   /home/user/software/axis2-1.4.1
 Using JAVA_HOME:       /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/
Retrieving document at 'XMLSelect_emea.wsdl'.
Retrieving schema at 'LocalDateTimeCT_6_0.xsd', relative to
'file:/home/user/workspace_HEAD_clean_OTA/galileo-util/wsdl/XMLSelectClient/XMLSelect_emea.wsdl'.
Retrieving schema at 'AirAvailability_8.xsd', relative to
'file:/home/user/workspace_HEAD_clean_OTA/galileo-util/wsdl/XMLSelectClient/XMLSelect_emea.wsdl'.
Retrieving schema at 'FareQuoteSuperBB_12.xsd', relative to
'file:/home/user/workspace_HEAD_clean_OTA/galileo-util/wsdl/XMLSelectClient/XMLSelect_emea.wsdl'.
Retrieving schema at 'PNRBFManagement_12.xsd', relative to
'file:/home/user/workspace_HEAD_clean_OTA/galileo-util/wsdl/XMLSelectClient/XMLSelect_emea.wsdl'.
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: No proper
databinding has taken place
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:271)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: No
proper databinding has taken place
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.DefaultDatabindingExtension.engage(DefaultDatabindingExtension.java:41)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:224)
        ... 2 more



Il giorno mar, 21/10/2008 alle 14.05 +0200, Bartolomeo Nicolotti ha
scritto:
> Tried:
> 
> wsdl2java.sh  -uri XMLSelect_emea.wsdl -S JavaSource -R
> resources/XMLSelectClient -s -sd -u -ssi -sp -or -o ../.. 
>  Using AXIS2_HOME:   /home/user/software/axis2-1.4.1
>  Using JAVA_HOME:       /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/
> Retrieving document at 'XMLSelect_emea.wsdl'.
> Retrieving schema at 'LocalDateTimeCT_6_0.xsd', relative to
> 'file:/home/user/workspace_HEAD_clean_OTA/galileo-util/wsdl/XMLSelectClient/XMLSelect_emea.wsdl'.
> Retrieving schema at 'AirAvailability_8.xsd', relative to
> 'file:/home/user/workspace_HEAD_clean_OTA/galileo-util/wsdl/XMLSelectClient/XMLSelect_emea.wsdl'.
> Retrieving schema at 'FareQuoteSuperBB_12.xsd', relative to
> 'file:/home/user/workspace_HEAD_clean_OTA/galileo-util/wsdl/XMLSelectClient/XMLSelect_emea.wsdl'.
> Retrieving schema at 'PNRBFManagement_12.xsd', relative to
> 'file:/home/user/workspace_HEAD_clean_OTA/galileo-util/wsdl/XMLSelectClient/XMLSelect_emea.wsdl'.
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:271)
>         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
>         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:224)
>         ... 2 more
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:50)
>         ... 3 more
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:289)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java:103)
>         ... 8 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.isComponetExists(SchemaCompiler.java:2723)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.getParentSchemaFromIncludes(SchemaCompiler.java:2670)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.getParentSchemaFromIncludes(SchemaCompiler.java:2704)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.getParentSchema(SchemaCompiler.java:2644)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.java:925)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:592)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:552)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process(SchemaCompiler.java:1991)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle(SchemaCompiler.java:1874)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType(SchemaCompiler.java:1081)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaType(SchemaCompiler.java:980)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.java:934)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:592)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:552)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process(SchemaCompiler.java:1991)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle(SchemaCompiler.java:1874)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType(SchemaCompiler.java:1081)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaType(SchemaCompiler.java:980)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.java:934)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:592)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:563)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:370)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:280)
>         ... 9 more
> 
> 
> 
> Il giorno mar, 21/10/2008 alle 16.49 +0530, keith chapman ha scritto:
> > As an alternative to xmlbeans (which actually generates quite a lot of
> > code) did you try using adb?
> > 
> > Thanks,
> > Keith.
> > 
> > On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Bartolomeo Nicolotti
> > <bnicolotti@siapcn.it> wrote:
> >         Hi,
> >         
> >         I've tried the -u option, with the command:
> >         
> >         wsdl2java.sh -uri XMLSelect_emea.wsdl -S JavaSource -R
> >         resources/XMLSelectClient -s -sd -u -ssi -sp -or -d xmlbeans
> >         -o ../..
> >         
> >         but the result is the same, .java 12Mb and Impl.java 34Mb, I
> >         think because in the xsd there's only one named complexType.
> >         
> >         
> >         Many thanks, best regards,
> >         
> >         B.Nicolotti
> >         
> >         
> >         Il giorno mar, 21/10/2008 alle 12.31 +0200, Bartolomeo
> >         Nicolotti ha scritto:
> >         
> >         
> >         > No, I don't use -u option, the command is:
> >         > 
> >         > wsdl2java.sh -uri Galileo.wsdl -S JavaSource/XMLSelectClient
> >         > -s -sd -ssi -sp -d xmlbeans -o .. -ns2p [... namespace
> >         > mappings]
> >         > the xsd has the form
> >         > 
> >         > 
> >         >   <xs:schema
> >         > xmlns="http://webservices.galileo.com"
> >         >               xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> >         >               elementFormDefault="qualified" version="1.0"
> >         > id="SG2008A"> 
> >         > 
> >         >     <!-- <xs:element name="PNRBFManagement_12" > -->
> >         >       <xs:annotation>
> >         >         <xs:documentation xml:lang="en">
> >         >           
> >         >         </xs:documentation>
> >         >       </xs:annotation>
> >         >       <xs:complexType name="PNRBFManagement_12Type">
> >         >         <xs:sequence>
> >         > 
> >         > (          <xs:element name="InsertSegAfterMods"
> >         > minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" >
> >         >             <xs:annotation>
> >         >               <xs:documentation xml:lang="en">
> >         >                 
> >         >               </xs:documentation>
> >         >             </xs:annotation>
> >         >             <xs:complexType>
> >         >               <xs:sequence>
> >         >                 <xs:element name="SegNum"
> >         > maxOccurs="unbounded"  type="xs:int"  >
> >         >                   <xs:annotation>
> >         >                     <xs:documentation xml:lang="en">
> >         >                        Determines insertion point for next
> >         > segment 
> >         >                     </xs:documentation>
> >         >                   </xs:annotation>
> >         >                 </xs:element>
> >         >               </xs:sequence>
> >         >             </xs:complexType>
> >         >           </xs:element>   ) repeated for many elments and
> >         > also nested
> >         > 
> >         >         </xs:sequence>
> >         >       </xs:complexType>
> >         >   </xs:schema>
> >         > 
> >         > 
> >         > 
> >         > Many thanks, Best Regards,
> >         > 
> >         > B.Nicolotti
> >         > 
> >         > Il giorno mar, 21/10/2008 alle 15.47 +0530, keith chapman ha
> >         > scritto: 
> >         > > Did you use the -u option when generating code? If not try
> >         > > using it this will unpack the code and create a java class
> >         > > for each datatype used.
> >         > > 
> >         > > Thanks,
> >         > > Keith.
> >         > > 
> >         > > On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Bartolomeo Nicolotti
> >         > > <bnicolotti@siapcn.it> wrote:
> >         > >         Hi
> >         > >         
> >         > >         I'm using axis2 to consume document/literal web
> >         > >         services, but one xsd
> >         > >         for Galileo travel supplier is is 64227 lines long
> >         > >         and the .java
> >         > >         generated by wsdl2java is 12Mb and the
> >         > >         corresponding Impl.java is also
> >         > >         34Mb long. The preblem is that when I must compile
> >         > >         these .java it takes
> >         > >         10minutes. Does someone know why and how to make
> >         > >         this task faster?
> >         > >         
> >         > >         Many thanks, Best Regards.
> >         > >         
> >         > >         Bartolomeo Nicolotti.
> >         > >         
> >         > >         
> >         > >         ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >         > >         To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> >         > >         axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> >         > >         For additional commands, e-mail:
> >         > >         axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
> >         > >         
> >         > > 
> >         > > 
> >         > > 
> >         > > -- 
> >         > > Keith Chapman
> >         > > Senior Software Engineer
> >         > > WSO2 Inc.
> >         > > Oxygenating the Web Service Platform.
> >         > > http://wso2.org/
> >         > > 
> >         > > blog: http://www.keith-chapman.org
> >         > > 
> >         > -- 
> >         > Bartolomeo Nicolotti
> >         > SIAP s.r.l.
> >         > www.siapcn.it
> >         > v.S.Albano 13 12049
> >         > Trinità(CN) Italy
> >         > ph:+39 0172 652553
> >         > centralino: +39 0172 652511
> >         > fax: +39 0172 652519
> >         -- 
> >         Bartolomeo Nicolotti
> >         SIAP s.r.l.
> >         www.siapcn.it
> >         v.S.Albano 13 12049
> >         Trinità(CN) Italy
> >         ph:+39 0172 652553
> >         centralino: +39 0172 652511
> >         fax: +39 0172 652519
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > -- 
> > Keith Chapman
> > Senior Software Engineer
> > WSO2 Inc.
> > Oxygenating the Web Service Platform.
> > http://wso2.org/
> > 
> > blog: http://www.keith-chapman.org
> > 
-- 
Bartolomeo Nicolotti
SIAP s.r.l.
www.siapcn.it
v.S.Albano 13 12049
Trinità(CN) Italy
ph:+39 0172 652553
centralino: +39 0172 652511
fax: +39 0172 652519


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message