axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESTfull web services with WSDL 2.0 - Resource
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:48:37 GMT
Hi Nick,

The article is now published on wso2.org. You can access it at [1]. As I
have stated in future directions in the article I plan to make it really
simple do to RESTfull services in Axis2. Somewhat similar to the way I have
done it in the Mashup Server
<http://www.keith-chapman.org/2008/09/restfull-mashup-with-wsdl-20-wso2.html>
.

Please let me know what you think about it.

Thanks,
Keith.

[1] http://wso2.org/library/3726
[2]