axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-Security with WSDL file that doesn't contain the policies
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:23:32 GMT
If the WSDL does not advertise the policy then you will have speak to the
guys who host the service and get the required security configurations. ;).
There is no other way that you will know what to send to the other end. Its
better if they can give you the security configuration as a policy file.

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman