axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strong types in Axis2 wsdl
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 04:24:48 GMT
Hi,

You cannot get this into a auto generated WSDL.  The workaround for you will
be to save the auto generated WSDL, edit it to your needs and pack it into
the aar file and deploy the service in Axis2. You will need to use
restictions on your dataType in order to achieve this. Here is an example of
a WSDL that has
restrictions<http://mooshup.com/services/system/digit2image?wsdl2>
[1]

Thanks,