axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Setting service scope on JAXWS service
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:13:17 GMT
Hi Steve,

I do not believe that there is anyway to do this at the moment. Please
raise a JIRA issue [1] so that the requirement is not lost.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

<Steve.Park@wellsfargo.com> wrote on 09/09/2008 20:50:56:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I?m fairly new to Axis2.  I?m trying to convert a JAX-WS service
> that originally ran on the Sun JAXWS reference implementation to run
> using the JAX-WS deployer on Axis2.  It?s annotated using JAX-WS and
> JSR-181 annotations.
>
> Here?s the problem: the service is a stateful service that is
> intended to run in application scope.  It looks like the services.
> xml file is ignored when deploying an annotated class to the
> servicejars folder.  Is there an easy way to specify that I want
> application scope (via annotations) instead of request scope?  Thanks!
>
> Steve
>
> Steve Park, CISSP
> Wells Fargo Auto Finance
> Strategic Workflows Team, Web Developer
> Phone: 801.246.0087
> Fax: 801.246.0180
> Cell: 801.674.9091
> Email: steve.park@wellsfargo.com
>
> Recognize a TIG/WFFIS/CSSO Team Member today!
>
> This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
> If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
> addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action
> based on this message or any information herein. If you have
> received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately
> by reply email and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.